Professional Structured Cabling Services
Properly structured and organized cabling not only looks more attractive and professional, it’s also critical to diagnose and correct any technical issues within your buildings network quickly.
We specialize in the following installation systems
- Horizontal cabling systems
- Campus backbone systems
- Telecommunications closets
- Telecommunications entrance facilities
- Underground and buried cable systems
- Speaker and paging systems
- Voice and video systems
- Wireless communications systems
- Building riser management programs
Cabling Maintenance Agreement
Upon completion of a cabling project, customers often have a need to move employees or perform changes as new employees are hired. Summit actively pursues every opportunity to inform the customer of the benefits of creating a customized agreement to provide on-site cabling maintenance within their facility.
This can be accomplished through one of our cabling maintenance agreements, which provide on-call support, preventative maintenance, and the ability to customize the total annual hours available per customer requirements.
Some advantages to this service include:
- More cost effective than an in-house cabling staff
- Additional manpower available for special projects
- Technical consultation available for all levels of communication needs
- Quick response time to service calls
Testing and Documentation
Our technicians specialize in using state-of-the-art equipment to test and certify your network, and we provide you with hard copy and electronic documentation of every test conducted.
Each of our projects is assigned a Project Manager to oversee the installation and quality of our work. The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating all manpower and resources in order to meet all time lines for completion of the project. Summit also employs highly qualified Project Management staff to be contracted out to customers for management of all types of cabling projects.
- Provide and act as a single point of contact while the cabling work is being performed.
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive project management plan specifying goals, deadlines, and project installation guidelines and standards.
- Daily progress logs and status reports to keep the customer informed on the projects’ timely completion.
- Coordinate and provide accurate and timely billing information.
- Ensure that all quality standards are being met and that total customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coordinate and plan with the other involved trades.
- Ensures that all deliverables specified by the scope of work and customer contract are achieved.